Monday, October 4, 2010

October 4th

Hey, everyone.

This is Elder Dickinson here. I leave today to the Philippines. Um, yah. Its been kinda crazy last couple of days. And actually last couple of months.

Still not really sure what to expect when I get there, but I .. Well that’s all I got.

Um, yah ..... Only thing I can really think of right now is that I am leaving soon which isn’t very helpful information. mmm,

Well Lucy sent me a letter... well actually 6 post cards. That was rad. um, So I hear you killed all the the spiders that don’t have an immunity to poison. Now there are super spiders now at home. Nice. Got to love those.

I did get the army men. And used them,... but not very much. I was actually pretty busy most of the time. ummmm yep.

If I was going to tell what I learned from the MTC? Or what happened? I would probability say, I learned to understand and bunch of crazy words, that sounds like nonsense, tried to learn how to teach, which is hard, and then try to teach in gibberish. That’s a little more fun at least. got to know and a group of 8 other misfit kids, which somehow bonded, even though we had nearly nothing in common.

I also made up a lot of stories like about how chocolate milk is important and is life changing. I also told a lot of jokes here. Mostly I think the people here just thought the things I did were funny, so when I told a couple jokes they always wanted to have me tell more. I think I told the joke "what is a pear like" at least 200 times. Maybe I should come up with a couple more jokes.

Oh yah, so I was thinking the other day, what is the thing I miss the most from home, or outside of the MTC. I know some people thought I would have a problem with not getting on the computer or something. Really that’s not it, (Although I know that’s a problem here for some, I mean I have seen I phones and stuff here every once and a while).

For me it’s been ... it’s weird to say, but going to the tunnel singing on Sundays at school. I didn’t go that much before, and i didn’t even care for it much before. Which to me is weird, but I guess I liked it more than I thought.

Well I going out to the plane in a couple hours, (and out of email time)

so till the next time, in the Philippines.

Elder Dickinson

No comments:

Post a Comment