Tuesday, September 28, 2010

September 28,2010

Hello

Hi this is elder Dickinson.

Umm, I see there are nice hobo spiders at home. Sweet. I like how you say you don’t think they are too poisonous. Haha.

To John and Sarah, thanks for writing all the time. Super funny too. Your letters have gone around my district and another. Funny kids at home. Haha.

Um, ok so today I went to the temple the last time, most likely till I come back. Cool though.

I leave next Monday, and I think I will be able to email that day, because I leave later in the day.

About emails- It’s really anyone, but supposed to be family. I think it will be the same when I am there.

Oh just a note to throw out there, I got a letter from my roommate Derek's mom. She sent me a copy of one of his letters which was really cool. She wanted whoever was sending me mail, or whoever was putting my letters on Facebook (someone is doing that? nice) to email her, so she can forward them to you.

I meant to mail her back with some information, but I lost the address. So, if someone wants to deal with that, um, she’s Derek Clement's mom (or something). So maybe whoever is messing with my Facebook (if someone is), they might be able to help. Or if someone else has info. ok the end.

------

Yep, so I have one week here left. Still don’t know how to speak Tagalog very good, but meh.

When I fly out, the branch prez. told us that there is no phone call policy, meaning I can call home if I want, or other places.

If you want me to call, I will be at the LA airport from (Pacific time) from 9pm to 1:20am. So that might be a good time for me to call.

Also I will be at the Taiwan airport from 6:10-9:30 am (Taiwan time, no idea).

So if you want me to call, someone is going to have to send me some phone numbers, if you could give them to mom. Also though, I think I am only going to be calling family, probably, so heads up.

If Heidi is going to show up while we are at the airport...which I don’t think is the best idea, I leave from MTC at 4:30pm, and leave the salt lake airport at 8pm. so, yah. I guess do what you want with that.

Well, learning a ton, and stuff, um I’ve got 14 minutes. I think I’ll save them for later.

Andy nice work, it looks like you rock at water polo or at least are getting spiddy powers from the spiders in your room.

Well until later today,

Elder Dickinson

No comments:

Post a Comment