Monday, November 22, 2010

November 17, 2010
















Hey mom and family,

um, well to start, I didn't buy the cheese ice cream... i should have. maybe next time i have the chance.

Ill anwser first about what mom (and dad.. mostly the same things)

So, I heard a little bit about family at home...

looks like dad gave a away a book of mormon on an airplane... and from what i hear, peter is losing? hmmmm book of mormon? wait peter losing to dad? ha ha.

Andy is swimming now? hmmmmmm.... jealous. ( and Heidi no not, that kind) Thats cool, I get to look at water. Thats almost like swimming.

Jimmys moving to america now! hurray.

Marks getting married! hurray. no, actually thats pretty cool.

heidi is mabaho! (ask heidi)

And grandpa may be coming to philipines. That would be rad. From what I understand, I will be fairly far away. but if you (as in dad) want to figure it out with my mission president, and me with the times and dates... It might be possible.

so...
um Hi. So this week is transfer week. meaning we do email on tueday. And we have transfers. My companion is being transfered away, so I will have a new companion. That stinks. We just got to be really good friends. Also about the new companion... he won't know this area at all. hmmm I should have payed a little more attenchen, how to get to everywhere (well I know some what.. there may be some wandering in the near future).

um, so what did i learn from my companion? that you are supposed to use the soap. on you. Ohhhhhhhhhhh. I thought it was just for the dishes. I told him that shampoo counts as using soap. yah, he doesnt think so. Yah, soap makes you clean. why didnt I learn this earlyer in life? I have also learned to not ask your companion what deodorant is used for, he did Not like that. hahaha. oh well... i do use it, sometimes... but i still dont know what its for... He wouldnt tell me. (for some reason, he thinks its funny it pick my arm pits. even after this he still does. hmmmm thats nasty).

ok well. now that we all know something new. um. yep.

Um so every day I see frogger being played. There are frogs here. alot of frogs. they like to cross the street, just for fun. just like in the game. expect, when they lose they dont just disapeer. And my companion likes to kick them, which makes it harder for them to win.

hmmm oh! I have found out why the chicken crossed the road. well sorta. Every day, I see a chicken cross the road. but like the joke, there is no one reason. Some times its to run away from the missionarys. Other times, its to play frogger (they are not good at frogger). hmmm ok I dont really know.

Oh! llamas. The other day a llama 'baaaaah-ed' at me. So in turn i baaaah-ed back. then 2 llamas baaaah-ed at me. So I continued the converstaion. Then the whole group of 4 llamas were baaaah-ing at me. So I baaaah-ed at them like 10 times. They were going crazy. That was sweet. I wonder what I said to them.

ok so the other night, i had this dream were, me and some random dude needed to write this computer program. We desided to make a baseball game. After a lot of work, we actally wrote it. When I woke up, I thought about it, it was fairly complex and I am fairly sure i could have just went to a computer and wrote the whole thing. that was werid.

ok about more missionary... things.

So about the baptism. We had it. That was sweet. It could have gone smoother. but yah. Like some how me and my companion got shoved on different tricycles last second (prolly my falt), and his tricycle ran out of gas, so he had to push it for like 20 minutes. He was like 40 minutes late.. that was weird. There was part of the people getting baptised on that tricycle too. And... The water turned green sorta. And we were one baptismal clothes short (actally we had 0 at first).

yah... Then I conducted it. And I dont know what to say to conduct. And the branch president wasnt there, and i didnt know how to say the 1st concerloers name. And it was in tagalog. Oh well. They got baptized hahaha.

um me and my companion actally did a musical number at the baptism. But the thing is we didnt have a song ... well about a week ago. We didnt have the music (notes), but the words kinda just found us. and I kinda knew how the song went. We sang come thou fount.
So for the presentation, my companion sang the first verse. I sang the 2nd one. And then to mix it up, for the thrid verse, I made up a tenner part and we sang it together, that was rough. hahaha

ummm, we met these old nanays (ladys... maybe like 70 or something).
They were living together. Both of there husbands had died. They look so serious, but they are such hams! sooo funny. like we asked one of them were there husband was, she said he was away, aboard... so we asked how long for, she was like, hes going to be gone a while. Then she said he was in the world of the spririts.. haha. Oi. They crack jokes all the time. I wish I knew more tagalog to understand them. funny people.

We had a branch FHE this monday. Was actally very successful. Didn't know what to expect before hand. we had a lot of people. members, inactive, active. Progressing investigaters, and new ones. 2 of the new ones that came were these 2 nanays. So while we had some games going on, i sat next to them, because i dont know what they would think (they are both 2 different religons)... but they were just cracking up the whole time. soo funny. sooo old.

well.... oh. So at this investigators house, they had a guitar, and my companion always says that i am the master at guitar. almost true. anyways. I played puff the magic dragon, but i didnt remember the words. soo, if someone wants to send them to me, ... I will give you a ... nothing. Or any other songs like sponge bob (words and chords) or other rad songs send them to me. do it.

um. yep. ....... oh one more thing.

I should probability just send this to jimmy.... but too lazy. um, so every time i want to send pictures, I have to go to paint to shrink them.
I got an idea for you. make a program that i can just use, that will shrink them for me (some normal size, or changeable), without having to go to paint, selecting all, shrinking and then saving.
that would be rad.

Another idea I had earlyer, I figure ill share too. So when I take a picture with my camera, and then try to look at it in paint, its super big and useless.
---sooo--- what about a program, (like they have on the camera) were you can look at picture and zoom in and out, with a little mini map, so you can know where you are.
(that way, you can see the photo, and make use of your 1 jillion mega-pickle)


ummmm the end. oh wait. did i tell you that me and my companion made a apple shake. (no icecream, but yes apples). yep. the end.

elder dickinson

No comments:

Post a Comment