Monday, September 13, 2010

September 13, 2010

ok well according to my countdown I am at 2% of my mission... but really its like 5%. 98 letters left.

um, well about the teaching in all taglogic, its still not 100%, but it’s a lot more. Lot of work to do left though. Actually, there is no way anyone could really finish getting ready here... I mean there’s a whole language to learn... and then they expect us to teach in it. yep. ok

ok this time I figure I’ll try to just tell you stuff that’s been happening here. I don’t think I have done that yet.

Ok so on Wednesday, ill have 2 new missionaries coming into our room. doe. oh well it will be good for me... I hope.

2 weeks ago I started playing soccer at gym (for tagalog. its tagaglog vs. Spanish). well pretty much I stink. well I did. now I just stink a little less. but... it’s really funny, because all I know how to do is run around, so I chase all of the good players a lot until they get lazy. Lately I started getting better at stealing it. And taking body shots. I feel good when after the game; I hear 3-4 people complaining that kept messing them up. yep I am rad.

ummmmmmm oh. I was dubbed with the stick of straight. apparently someone in our zone, had it given to him, and now I have it. It’s ... rad. I guess.

a couple nights ago I wasn’t feeling super good, so some guy was like, "hey, elder dickinson, take this pill. I told him no. but then he asked me again. so I did. ... that prolly wasn’t a good idea. but I swallowed it, which I haven’t done in a long time.

we (me and my companion) had an army man battle. that was rad. We even made a parachute, for guys.

I think there is a really good chance, the mtc choir will be singing at priesthood session. I’ll keep you posted.

um, got hair cut... (hmm my time went somewhere... got to cut it short)

why did I get multiple letters about getting hit/or shot in the face, from different people... what’s wrong with my face? I confused.

ummm john, that story was mega nasty. both of them. But I shared it and had people tell me similar stories about light blubs... not good.

well, g2g.

Ninja!

Elder Dickinson

also... peter... dont buy houses that are falling into the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment